He Who Does Not Work Does Not Eat
I think we as Christians sometimes live in a smoke screen… and the truth is a lot of times believers can chase fantasies and be over wise (Ecclesiastes 7:16). One issue that I think we don’t address as women is… Well… what do you do when you have a crush on a man?
I have been struggling so heavily with this… and I have been doing a lot of fasting and praying and afterwards God came to me in a dream and opened my crushes mouth and said
“He who does not work does not eat”
Now the Bible says in 2 Thessalonians 3:10 Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”
Basically.. God used my crush in a dream to rebuke me and tell me to get to work… Why ?
- Rachel was a shepherd before she was married (Genesis 29:9)
- Ruth gleaned in the field before she married BOAZ (Ruth 2:3)
- Rahab had a house before a husband (Joshua 2:1)
- And the Queen of Sheba had wealth before she went to King Solomon. The Bible says in 1 Kings 10:2 She arrived in Jerusalem with a long train of camels carrying spices, gold, and jewels: and she told him all her problems. (TLB)
1 Corinthians 13 and Song of Songs tells us that love is so beautiful and it is designed by God to be joy for us. However, with that being said you still have to work.
- Another dream I had is girls begin to quit their jobs for the winter (8 weeks) to spend time with their boyfriends.
Sis… That’s not going to work out for you. Fantasy leads to poverty. You have to guard your heart and mind. You have to work. And if you do it God’s way (which is the right way) your work and work ethic will put you in position to be married.
- Proverbs 12:9 Just be who you are and work hard for a living, for that’s better than pretending to be important and starving to death. 10 A good man takes care of the needs of his pets, while even the kindest acts of a wicked men are still cruel. 11 Work hard at your job and you’ll have what you need. Following a get-rich-quick scheme is nothing but a fantasy. (TPT)
- Ezekiel 2:5
What am I saying ?
There is nothing wrong with desiring a husband. You need to be married… So you can stay out of other people’s business (1Thessalonians 4:10-12). Also, there is nothing wrong with having a crush but there is everything wrong with a fantasy…. FEAR GOD INSTEAD.
Love Mixed With Faith,
Precious-Diamond Chessier ❤
Purchase My Books Dates With Jesus: Allowing God To Be Your Restorer (And My Music)
Follow/Subscribe To My YouTube Channel For Such A Time As This